Tone & Probe Kit - 801K
The Tempo Communications 801K Premium Tone and Probe Kit is a wire and pair tracing tool that is both universally compatible and virtually noise immune for fast, accurate wire identification. The 801K tone generator and amplifier work together to meet the requirements of today’s technician.
The 801K Tone and Probe Kit includes the 77HP/6A High Power Tone Generator and the 200FP Inductive Amplifier in a rugged woven polyester carrying case. The 801K represents the top-of-the-range in wire and cable identification. When first turned on the 200FP is in the normal tone probe mode, detecting and playing most voice frequency signals. With a short press of the control button, the probe enters the filtered mode, eliminating the hum and buzz created by light fixtures and power lines.
Patented – Patent #6946850
Email a Friend
Not enough Inventory? Submit your email address and desired total quantity below, and we will notify you when stock arrives.
- Fast, Accurate Wire Identification
- Sends Tone to Identify Wires
- Two Distinct Tone Signatures
- Polarity Indication
- Continuity Test
- Probe uses 2 x AA cells for reduced cost
- Headset Option for Noisy Environments
- Adjustable Volume Control
- Visual and Signal Strength Indication
- Choice of Metallic or Plastic Probe Tip
- 2-Line Modular Test Lead
- 3-Colour LED identifies AC Ring Voltage
- Rugged Industrial Design
|For More Accurate Wire Identification
|77HP/6A High Power Tone Generator And 200 FP Filter Probe In A Convenient Cordura Case (700C)
|Country of Origin
|200FP Inductive Amplifier
|500Hz – 5kHz