EZ-RJ45 Shielded for Cat5e & Cat6 Connector Internal Ground
The Original EZ-RJ45 shielded CAT5/6 connector simplifies twisted pair terminations by allowing the wires to be inserted through the connector and out the front for EZ verification of wiring sequence. Applications with RF problems or grounding requirements usually specify to use shielded cable & shielded connectors.
WARNING: Platinum’s EZ-RJ45 connectors and crimp tools are designed to work as a system. Platinum Tools’ products are NOT intended to be compatible with other brands and such unintended use can result in bad connections, breakage, and human safety hazards, and will also void the warranty. Platinum is not responsible for any unintended uses of its products.
$1.68 / each
This item typically ships in 3-5 days
Email a Friend
Not enough Inventory? Submit your email address and desired total quantity below, and we will notify you when stock arrives.
- EZ-RJ45® design allows the wires to pass through the connector so the twists in each pair can be pulled closer to the contacts than conventional plugs.
- Maintaining the twists to the point of termination significantly decreases crosstalk and markedly increases performance.
- Fully shielded products provide reduced pair-to-pair crosstalk, alien crosstalk, and considerably improved immunity to noise at all frequencies.
- Significantly improve Shannon capacity.
- Substantially improve noise immunity at all frequencies, especially above 30 MHz when cable balance starts to significantly degrade.
- Category 6 performance per EIA/TIA B.2. FCC compliant, UL rated. RoHS compliant
- Max Cable OD: 6.60mm (0.260"), Max Insulated wire OD: 1.016mm (0.040")
- For solid round or stranded wire cables.
- Made in the USA
- TAA Compliant